Industrial Contracting Services Limited recognises and accepts responsibility to minimise, wherever possible, the impact on the environment and comply with statutory environmental requirements, appropriate to maintenance and building works undertaken and office activities.
We will promote an understanding of environmental issues amongst customers, staff and sub-contractors, and seek to maintain and improve the environment locally, nationally and globally.
Industrial Contacting Services Limited has six key environmental aims:
- To promote environmental awareness amongst its staff and sub-contractors and provide appropriate instruction and training.
- Enhance awareness of environmental issues in the purchase and use of resources of all building works undertaken and office activities.
- Minimise the production of waste
- Reduce harmful emissions to air, land and water.
- Use re-cycled materials wherever possible.
- Influence customers to accept the use of re-cycled materials.
The Managing Director has overall responsibility for implementation of this policy and oversight of environmental matters in the workplace and will ensure that the necessary resources and arrangements are provided.
All employees must comply and co-operate in meeting the requirements of this policy and all legal obligations.
This policy should be read in conjunction with our Environmental Responsibilities document.
A copy of this policy can be requested if required