Health And Safety Policy
At ICS we believe our biggest responsibility is to safeguard the health, safety and welfare of all of our colleagues and anyone else we come into contact with whilst carrying out our work.
We understand the vital importance of maintaining a healthy and safe working environment for our colleagues, customers, other contractors and members of the public.
Our general Policy statement is:
- To continually promote health and wellbeing of all of our employees and develop and implement health and safety systems and practices to prevent any accidents, incidents and cases of occupational ill health
- To ensure that all our employees are competent to carry out their work duties safely and to provide adequate training to enable them to do so
- To provide control of any health and safety risks associated with our work activities by identifying, assessing and recording any potential risks and eliminating them wherever possible
- To establish and maintain a safe and healthy working environment for all our employees and any other person involved on our undertakings
- To consult and engage with our employees and any other party involved in our work activities to provide information, instruction and understanding to ensure that health and safety of themselves and all others
- To review our Health & Safety policy on an annual basis, making any revisions as and when necessary, to ensure its effectiveness and communicating it and any changes to all employees
Every employee is expected to take individual responsibility for the following:
- To comply with all current health and safety legislation, together with our Company policy
- To perform their work duties in a responsible and safe manner
- To report any acts or conditions that they deem to be unsafe and, if necessary, stop their work duties and seek advice.
- Report any accident / incident immediately, irrespective of how minor