Industrial Contracting Services Limited is an established and reputable organisation providing an efficient high quality service to our customers, with the emphasis on satisfying and exceeding their requirements and expectations.
The Directors are committed to constantly improve the quality of service we provide, and to enable this to be maintained and monitored a Quality Management System based on BS;EN:ISO9001:2008 has been introduced and approved.
The directors accept responsibility for communicating the requirements of the Quality Management System to management and staff at all levels, to ensure it is understood, implemented and maintained. This system is mandatory, and will be observed by all employees, who will be encouraged to contribute towards the ongoing improvement and effectiveness of this system.
- Send questionnaires to customers to obtain feedback on contracts completed, and analyse this information, positive and negative, on an annual basis. This will assist us in identifying our quality of service and addressing any areas for concern.
- Analyse all sales quotations, won and lost, on an annual basis. This information will enable the Company to address issues on trends and wherever possible investigate reasons for jobs lost.
- Prepare and implement an Environmental Policy and review this at six-monthly intervals. Consider opportunities for re-cycling by monitoring materials used and waste generated.
- Analyse fuel used and mileage for each vehicle six-monthly. By analysing this information we will attempt to save on resources and identify and discrepancies.
- Review these objectives, and update where appropriate, annually at Management Review Meetings, to identify opportunities for future development and continual improvement of the Company and the service we provide to customers.